Regular price $287.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This bright-colored Brocato Terracota updates the classic work-to-weekend tote. Designed to inspire, this bag, is manufactured with the traditional hammock fabrics of San Jacinto de Bolivar in Colombia. Its design combines hand-woven loom fabric with colored leather and matching bonded lining. Smart and functional, it features a big main zipper, wide handles, and three inner pockets.
- Beautiful, elegant and exclusive handcrafted Tote
- Materials: Genuine leather and hand made loom fabric
- Open-top design
- Galvanized zamac accesories
- Flat carrying handles.
- Spacious fabric lined interior features single zipper pocket and side compartments.
- Made in Colombia
- Fabric woven by female householders and native indian women
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 13.7 in
- Width: 13 in
- Weight: 1.7 lbs